I’ve always wanted to take a picture of the stuffs inside my bag. It suddenly occurred to me so before I forget about it again, here are they:
These are things I carry everyday, so imagine how much space my bag should have. It’s also pretty obvious I like things in the pink-red color range.
1. Pencil case. I’m not a student anymore so I don’t know why I still carry this around. I just can’t live without my own pen, pencil, stapler, scissors, staple wires, paper clips, eraser, glue, highlighter, etc. Name it. It’s there. This habit earned me my “walking National Bookstore” nickname.
2. Make-up kit. This is just like my pencil case, make-up version. It carries my sanitizer, brush set, pressed powder, two eyeliners, mascara, blush on, two lipsticks, moisturizer, liquid foundation and sets of eye shadows. Yes. In that order and quantity.
3. Electronic kit. Ohoho. You see this coming. This one contains my mp3 player, flash drive and Globe Tattoo Broadband.
4. Planner. A must have for a working person. It doubles as my calendar, notebook, and calorie intake reminder. LOL. My planner has a page for ‘Calorie and Cholesterol Counter’.
5. Wallet. Lifeline.
7. Body powder
8. Supplements. Stay healthy. Grape seed and spirulina for me.
9. Eyeglasses. I have astigmatism so I need to wear a pair of eyeglasses every now and then.
10. Umbrella. In the Philippines, where there are only two types of weather, this is the best weapon!
11. Phone. Who can’t live without one?
12. Tissue paper. The trusty Joy pop-up tissues! They always come in handy.
Long list. I literally carry a cabinet. LOL. Sometime there’s even more… shirt, a pair of slippers, a book, or even my laptop. Is there a saying that ‘your bag defines who you are’? 🙂 What’s inside your bag?
2 thoughts on “Inside My Bag”
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.
Thank you! 🙂 Glad you liked it.