Henry Sy Got Richer… Again


Whoa. Someday when I become I licensed chemist, I’ll invent a very good bomb. Then, I would blow up one of his SM malls or one his banks. But then, it would make no different from him.

Ha. I guess I just angry. I think I can kiss my PhP 600 goodbye. This afternoon, I already filed a complaint in PNB about the missing money in my account. But since the transaction was made at Banco De Oro, I have to report there too. So I went to BDO SM North. The clerks/tellers there won’t recognize my complaint. They gave me a hotline where I could report my complaints. So that’s what I did. Effing hell. What kind of a hotline was that? It just tells me to press 1 for… press 2 for.. until press 9…. Then when I pressed the number suppossed to be designated for such complaints, it just went.. BDO is blah blah blah. FOR THREE MINUTES. Then it went back to the original menu. Arrgh. I tried this for four time but to no avail. So there goes my money. Bye bubble.

WAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! I promise you Henry Sy, you won’t see my face anymore in any of your ATM machines. No wonder you hold almost 20% of the entire country’s wealth when then remaining 80% Filipinos are suffering. It so happens that I belong to that 80%.

Advertisements

Drop a Note!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s